Monday, February 25, 2008

It has been One Month

The title says it all……its been a month since we got our first glance at our baby girl. Excitement is growing but is met with uncertainty. Although I am over the moon in love with our little girl…..I am guarded. Just in case something happens and we do not actually get to bring her home, I find myself much more distant and unattached. The day that we are on our way to go get her is when it will be REAL to me. Until that day comes I am trying to stay busy and keep my mind on other things. As I have said before Steve and I have decided to travel to Korea to bring our baby home. So that helps a little as we have a trip to plan and it also gives me something else to focus on. We have been researching hotels and flights and attractions that we would like to see while we are in Korea. As things happen I will try and keep them updated here on our blog. At this point we are waiting on all the immigration documents on the US side as well as Korea and that may take a while. Our agency quotes 3-5 months and that would put us between late April and June. I am praying it will be closer to the April. And I know without a doubt that God can and will do anything he so chooses. So here is to waiting and staying BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!

No comments:

Blog hit counter