Thursday, October 16, 2008
Why O Why??
Why can't I ever get anything done? People, I have a million and one things to do. What am I doing? I am sitting here on the computer. I have been sucked in. I have been looking for a place for us to live in Alabama. (Okay that one might be important) But, I am also reading blogs and adoption forums. (So000 not important) I have wasted Catie Beth's entire nap and have not gotten one tangible thing done. ugghh!! I think I need to get out more. I have been homebound for a few months now with my sweet baby, and I rarely see outside the walls of my house. Nap time rules my life. **SIGH** I better bust a move and get busy. I have to pick up the boys from school soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment