Thursday, December 4, 2008

I now know where I rank....

Steve came home after a long day of work....walked right past me and picked up Caitlyn, kissed her on the cheek and told her how pretty she looked today. He then proceeded to play with her. Later, he did ask me how my day was, but no kiss, no "you look great". I have been out ranked by one very cute little one year old. Will Caitlyn ever know just how much she is loved?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet!!! She is great! I love watching her run around and interact and grow. What a sweetie!

erin said...

She is blessed to have such a loving daddy! And you are blessed that your daughter has such a loving daddy. I do believe he can be taught to give you a kiss first, then ignoring you and playing with your daughter! :)

Blog hit counter