Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Help Bring Jocelyn Home!!!!
While I was waiting for Catie Beth to come home I spent a lot of time (probably too much time) on the Holt Bulletin Board. This is an online adoption community that is intended to help adoptive parents connect with other adoptive families. I met several great friends in this community. We had the privilege of traveling to Korea with some of these families, forming wonderful friendships. These are relationships that I hope to keep forever. A couple of these families have recently gotten sibling calls. This happens when the Birth mother of their adopted child has given birth to another baby that they are unable to parent. Korea tries to keep siblings together as much as possible, because of this, they contact the adoptive parents of the first child and offer the sibling to be adopted by that family as well. My friend Beth has recently found herself in this situation. As most of you know adoption is expensive and coming up with the money to pay these fees can be daunting. This family has adopted three children already and were unprepared for another adoption so soon. They are trying to raise money so that they can bring Joycelyn home. Please read about them HERE!!! If you feel led to help them out they would greatly appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment