What have we been up to?
Jumping, Jumping and more Jumping!!!
We recently acquired this fabulous trampoline. The kids are in Jumping Heaven and can't seem to get enough time in their day to jump. If I dare to tell them that I need to go to the store they all lay down on the trampoline like I just delivered the worst news ever.
How dare we ever need to leave the house.
4 comments:
Now THAT looks like a blast!! I always wanted a trampoline growing up....maybe we'll get one for Josiah when he's older. That way I can use it, too! :-)
I wish I still had their energy and bladder control!!! Ha!
My kids LOVE the trampoline!!! My neighbors have two boys a huge trampoline in their backyard, so they get plenty of "jump time." I love Katie's sunglasses! So cute!
How fun!!! I miss you guys soo much! I need to come and visit you guys sometime!
Can't believe how big all the kiddos look!
Heather
Post a Comment