Monday~nearly electrocuted along with all four of my precious children.
Tuesday~Catie Beth crammed several DVD's into the TV/DVD player causing it to go haywire.
Wednesday~Catie Beth wrote all over my beautiful red couch with a ballpoint pen while I was on the phone with the Collision repair guy.
Thursday~found out that the Windshield, and both passenger door windows need to be replaced as well as a little work on the roof of the van. Totaling $2000 in damage to my van due to the near electrocution on Monday.
Saturday~Steve went to mow the backyard and finished off the cord on the mower. The mower wouldn't even start. He bought the new part but wasn't able to fix it in the rain. I guess our back yard will get very high over the next three weeks.
Sunday~
This morning~Steve left for a three week TDY to Texas. Boo Hooo!!
This afternoon~Caleb broke his only pair of glasses.
Please, Please, Please, no more mishaps....I need a break!!!
2 comments:
Wow! What a week! I'm exhausted for you.
Oh my. What a crazy week. Hang in there!
Post a Comment