We started our Christmas baking a few days ago. Our first creation was the Christmas mouse. I saw this cute candy in the Family Fun magazine. Didn't they turn out CUTE?!
Camden couldn't wait to try one.
Caitlyn wasn't sure about her mouse at first. It was funny to watch her, she kept looking at it, then she smelled it and decided it was worth a try.
Caleb thought that it was kind of creepy to eat a mouse at first. But, he ended up loving them.
I also made some peppermint bark.
As well as these very yummy and easy to make turtles.
More to come.
2 comments:
Ooh! Give us your recipe for the peppermint bark! And your mice are adorable. I'm impressed.
I LOVE YOUR HEADER!!!! Man your kids have grown. They are ALL so beautiful. You are one blessed Momma.
And those delicious treats...yummy!
I hope you are doing well..we miss you guys.
Post a Comment