Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just keeping it real.....


Yes, that is my daughter covered in ink again. This time she colored her socks too.
Oh, and I recently discovered that her baby doll likes to have her hands colored on as well.
I promise you, I really do watch her, VERY closely, I might add. She just gets into things so quickly while I am doing other Mommy chores. For example, while I am changing laundry around or filling the dish washer.

I keep telling myself that this is just a phase. I mean, seriously, I did survive three toddler boys at the same time. Surely, I can handle one sweet little girl, Right?

3 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Uh oh. Please tell me Olive won't do this too... :)

Greg and Shara said...

Too funny! At least she's consistent in her coloring (her hands and the dolls hands)!

Julie said...

Hmmm, maybe there was something in the water in Korea...my kids seem to have similar habits.

Blog hit counter