As the nice weather rolls in, people start getting spring fever...you know, the fever to get outside and be active. I too get spring fever, but, in addition to spring fever, I suffer from an additional ailment. That ailment is motorcycle fever. Once you catch this fever, you can't get rid of it. It's in my blood, and something I will always suffer from. The only cure for this fever is.....well, the best way to describe the cure is to show pictures. Here's my cure:
I have had two bikes in the past, but this is my first run with a crotch rocket...and I am loving it!
Stay tuned for more posts...this ought to be good!
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging!
And I like your "cure". Looks fun :)
OH dear... :-)
Don't let my husband see this!! He loves motorcycles, paticularly crotch rockets. I, however; do not need that to worry about. Riding a motorcycle was actually one of our first dates. It was his brother's though because he had wrecked his. Hence the worry.
Post a Comment