Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baseball has officially begun

Caleb had his first baseball game tonight. The boys have been practicing for the last few weeks. All three boys are in different age groups, causing them to be on three different teams. Yes, we currently live at the ballpark. I have been contemplating changing our residency from our house to the Scott Youth Center ballpark. But, I am not sure our mail would reach us. Anyway, Caleb had a great game today. He had one of the best hits of the game. He also pitched the last inning. Three boys came up to bat, Three boys struck out, all at the hand of my handsome son. Here are a few pictures from the game.




While Caleb played ball, Cody's team practiced on an open field above the ball diamond. Steve walked back and forth checking on both boys.

I on the other hand, got the fun job of chasing after Catie Beth and CJ. Who both kept trying to get in the mud puddle by the water fountain.

Here they are happily playing at my feet in the dirt.
In the end the mud puddle did claim Catie Beth's sandals. Let it be known that I told her she would get all muddy if she kept going over there.
But, who could be mad at a kid as cute as this?

1 comment:

Noel said...

Your summer looks very similar to mine!!!! At a ball field all the time with a baby playing in the dirt, except I haven't taken any pictures yet! I need to get on that!

Blog hit counter