Friday, January 4, 2008
Waiting.....Again!!!
Anyone that knows me knows that I am not good at waiting. As a child I would sneak into my parents’ closet and peak at my Birthday/Christmas presents before they were even wrapped. I have also been known to carefully unwrap a present to take a peak and wrap it back up so nobody would know. Well….today I am having a hard time waiting! I want to know what God has in store for me only this time I HAVE to wait. There is no way to find out early. I am certain that God loves to give a good surprise and I truly want to be surprised……But this time I feel so let down. I had a baby that we were ready to bring home and she has been taken away from me. And now we are back on a list waiting for another baby. This is very bitter-sweet. I am excited about the fact that there is a child out there for us. God has already picked her out and waiting for the right time to bring us together. On the other hand I was so ”In Love” with the first baby. What if I am not as ”In Love” with the next. What if the unthinkable happens again? The really hard part is knowing that there is nothing I can do about any of this. It is completely in God’s Hands. That is a great place for the situation to be……..But here I am WAITING again!!! Heaven help me to wait with Peace and Grace!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment