HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Happy Birthday Steve!!
I feel bad we didn't do much of anything today in honor of Steve's birthday. He wanted to spend the day at home as a family. So that is what we did. Shhh don't tell....we skipped church today and stayed home and hung out together. We really needed the time together as a family. Life has been crazy busy for us lately. Steve has had to work ridiculous hours and on top of the hours he puts in at work, he was finishing up his masters degree. Last Sunday night he turned in his final project and is now officially done with school. He will receive his diploma in the near future.***Just to brag on him***and I can b/c it is my blog***He graduated with a 3.946 GPA!!!! This was accomplished while working his tail off in his regular job, while enduring some major military inspections and an ORI, while attending Squadron Officer School for 5 weeks last fall, while deployed to the middle east, while leading a Wednesday night Bible study, while adopting our daughter, while coaching several sports and carting our boys around to games and such, and maintaining a household of one wife and four children. The poor man was supposed to spend the day resting and playing with the boys. But he got up early and mowed the yard, then later in the day he cleaned out the garage and fixed the garage door. I don't think he knows how to stand still. He has to stay busy all the time. I just can't tell you enough how much I love this man. I am so thankful that God brought us together 14 years ago. He is a wonderful husband and a fantastic father. I am one very lucky girl!!!! So although I failed to give him a fantastic birthday today, I will make it up to him soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment