Thursday, October 30, 2008

Adoption news!!

Go check out our adoption blog  and read the good news.  Things are moving right along with Catie Beth's adoption.  

Now if we could only get some word on our assignment.  Steve called this morning and found out that we still do not have an official assignment match yet.  They said that they are working on several different things for us.  So we may not be going to Alabama after all.  They said it could still be a few weeks before we find anything out.  They did say that one way or another we will be moving in the spring move cycle.......Can you say frustrated?!?!  I just want to know when we should put our house on the market.  Is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I am sorry that you still do not know your assignment and I know you are frustrated, but I am also soooo excited to see what God has planned for you. I think it will be a great assignment...better than what you expected! Hang in there!

Blog hit counter