Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello October!!!

Well if you know me at all you know that October is my absolute favorite month of the year.  I think it has something to do with the fact that I made my first appearance on this earth smack dab in the middle of October.  So....It's my month.  

As I have told you before I love the cool weather, the crisp air, the changing leaves, the pumpkins, I just love October!!  

This year we have the added bonus of finding out where our new adventure will take place.  We should know the when and where by Oct. 31st at the very latest.  

The waiting on orders has proven to be a bit stressful for me.  My head is spinning with every possible scenario.  So if you think of me/us in the next few weeks....I would really covet your prayers.   I know that God has everything under control but I tend to forget this fairly often these days.  One would think after our long journey to our daughter I would be a pro at having no control over big things in my life ....but....that is not the case.  I really stink at it!!!  I am finding myself to be quite the control freak.  

Here is to a wonderful October filled with love and laughter, and new adventures!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you sister! It's out of your control... just keep giving it to God and trusting that He knows where is best. :-)

Love ya,
Heather

Nellie said...

I know that God has something great in store for your family and can't wait to hear all about it! Keeping you in my prayers!

Jenelle

Blog hit counter