It was a bit of a shocker!! We were not expecting the base that we will be heading to. I was sortof on the right track, it is a little further East but more to the South. Well, DEEP south would better describe it. Who will come and visit me in ALABAMA?????
3 comments:
How exciting! What part of Alabama??? Always fun for a new change. :) We'll miss you!!! I saw you from a distance last night at kids club...hope all is going well!
Randa
It will all work out great!!! It may not be where you expected... but there is a reason you're going and God will bless you!! We will definitely miss you!!!
It was great to see you tonight!
Heather
I was born at Ft. Rucker. Where will you be?
Sorry, I know Alabama is not Italy.
Close to the beach....that is always good in my book.
Post a Comment