We have been doing well. For Thanksgiving we visited my family up in Nebraska. We had a great time!!! My mom and I even got up at 3am on Black friday and went shopping in the wee hours of the morning. The great thing is I am all done shopping for the kids. All I have left is a few family members that we drew names for. This is the first year ever that I have been this close to being done this early. WoooHOoo!!!!
Now all I want to do is bake!!! Who is with me!!!
1 comment:
ME!! ME!! ME!! I LOVE to bake at Christmas time! However, I'm trying to NOT bake as much this year because I eat TOO MUCH of it! LOL I'm going to try to do my baking all at once and then GET RID OF IT! Everyone else can have the calories! :-)
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving and got so much shopping done! I'm in about the same place. It feels weird to have the kids done! We should take the girls and go to shopping. It would be fun!
Jenelle
Post a Comment