Friday, April 24, 2009

Shameless Mommy Brag!!

We received two letters in the mail this week from the kids' new school.  I held my breath as I opened them.....just kidding! 

Both Caleb and Cody have been selected to be Students of the Month for April. 

 I am so proud of my kids!  They are adjusting so well to our new home and school.

The school had a nice presentation for all the kids.  First, we enjoyed yummy doughnuts, milk and orange juice.  

Here is my family getting ready to dig in.  :o)
Then, they called each child up starting with the fifth graders to receive their Certificate of Achievement, Student of the month banner,  Good job tickets (these can be used to buy things in the school store), and a School Spirit Lanyard.

Here are my sweet boys with their awards.  I am so proud of my kids!!  Did I already say that?...oh well, its my blog and I can brag if I want to.  

2 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Yes you can and you should be proud! I am sorry to hear about the house not selling...we'll just keep praying about that.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Kristine

Unknown said...

Way to go boys!!! I'm glad things are going well there... I miss you guys bunches!

The house will sell... we're praying!!!!

Love you,
Heather

Blog hit counter