I am so frustrated with our house situation that I could just scream!!!! I mean it...I want to stand on the highest mountain and SCREAM "God, where are you?" "Please step in and save the day!!" I am tired of being patient, I want some answers and I want them now!! I am guessing you can tell from this statement that our showing didn't go well last week. Well, the showing didn't necessarily go bad, the people that looked at the house just found something they like better. I am SOOOOO getting tired of hearing that. Well, all 12 times that the house has actually been looked at anyway. Oh, except the one time that we got an offer that went something like this...
"We would like to buy your house for several thousand dollars less than what you are asking, but we can't really buy it right now. Please keep it on hold for four months until we sell our house, oh and if, for whatever reason we decide we can't or don't want to buy it, please sign here so that we will get all our money back."
I have to say our record is just not that great and things are just not looking good for us right now. We are now in a place that we are going to have to make some big decisions about this money sucking place we used to lovingly call, home. Once again "GOD, WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!"
Okay, phew, now that I have that off my chest I can move on to the next set of bad news. I just found out today that Steve will be leaving for a three week class in August. I know, I know, it's only three weeks, but I am not even settled in here yet. Boo Hoo!!
This, added to the already given, bad news, of an impending deployment next spring for anywhere from 6-12 months has me just....Well, to put it mildly in the dumps.
Normally this would be the time that I would jump in and try to regain control of my emotions and cheer myself on to make it better for everyone, myself included. But, today I just don't have it in me.
So I am now opening up this complaint center. If you have a complaint please add it to the comment section....b/c misery loves company.
We're off to buy baseball cleats...another joyful event in my life....Shopping in the sporting goods store. This was my last encounter with this testosterone filled place.
I promise, I will be much better tomorrow!! I am just a little shell shocked today.
5 comments:
Preach it Sister!! They say confession is good for the soul and God already knows what you're feeling, so you might as well own up to it! I hope the venting made you feel better and I will continue to pray for the sale of your house. I should be home a good part of the day tomorrow, so let me know if you want me to give you a call! Hang in there!
Love you,
Jenelle
oh, dear sister... praying extra hard for you today! i just got done having my quiet time venting my latest frustrations... god gave me...
deut. 23:5
"the lord your god would not listen to balaam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the lord your god loves you."
praying for your blessing... it will come!
Hang in there girl!! I have been in the same place. We put our house on the market in Feb. and it didn't sell until Aug. we also had two house payments. Things will get better soon! :)
Awe sweetie... I'm so sorry!!! I wish I could just swing by and take your for ice cream like we used to! I so miss driving up to that house. I wish I could have gone with you to the sporting goods store too (like last year) ;-)
Hang in there!!! I will give you a call tomorrow!!!
I love you!
Heather
I'm so sorry, Christa! You continue to be in my prayers.
Post a Comment