skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Dear Mr. Jose Ole,
Although we love your Taquitos, we have recently become very disappointed with your lack of counting skills. It clearly states on the box that there are 20 taquitos in this package. This was not true for this particular box. Most people might not notice that there were only 18 taquitos, but I on the other hand was made very aware of this mistake. You see, I am the mother of three very hungry growing boys and one very sweet little girl. When I pulled this box out of the freezer the other day my boys had already calculated just how many taquitos they would each get. It was a great mathematics lesson that unfortunately did not add up right, causing a scuffle that ended up with a very unhappy mother and three growing boys in trouble. In the future we would appreciate your attention to detail in the counting department.Sincerely,
4 comments:
i probably shouldn't laugh, but it's pretty funny. you should really email their custoemr service... i'll bet you get a coupon for a freebie
you need to contact ol' jose! seriously... they will send you FREE coupons! :)
Okay, ya'll talked me into it. I just e-mailed Mr. Ole' and told him about my disappointment....we will wait and see if he sends me some coupons.
Atta girl! Enjoy some free food sister!
Post a Comment