Saturday, September 5, 2009

Relaxing weekend getaway?

We are in Branson this weekend with the hopes of getting a little R&R.

This is what we woke up to......

Yes, that is that my daughters hand that is swelled up twice its normal size with a blistered area that was oozing quite a bit. Instead of heading off to Silver Dollar City at 9am, we located the nearest urgent care. About an hour later we had a diagnosis of....I am not sure what that is...but whatever it is, it's very infected. Off to the pharmacy we went for Caitlyn's first round of oral antibiotics since coming home. She is in pain and won't even use her hand. I pray the antibiotics kick in very quickly so our precious girly will be feeling better sooner rather than later.

We didn't let the events of the morning hold us back too much....We did make our way to Silver Dollar City.


We watched some glass being blown...


CJ was chosen to participate in a magic show.

We saw a walking stick bug while eating lunch.

My favorite picture of the day is of little miss.

We also rode the train as well as many other rides.

Then the rain arrived so we left the park and headed back to our condo to freshen up and go to dinner at Branson Landings.

The boys made cars as Ridemakrz....they had a ton of fun. Catie Beth made a Bunny at Build A Bear. She was more interested in a purse with play make-up for the bear rather than the actual bunny. LOL!!! Too bad I don't have any pictures of that portion of our evening. I left the camera in the van. Oh snap. I guess we will have to keep those memories in our minds.

No comments:

Blog hit counter