Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blink

March came....I blinked.....now it's gone. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. Just last year in March we arrived here at Scott AFB. We were totally stressed out about selling our KS house, it seemed like each day was an eternity. Yes, its true, we had to wait almost six more months to sell that beautiful house. But, once we did our stress levels decreased and time sped up. Now, one year later, I can truthfully say that I am feeling settled here. Phew, what a relief.

Anyway, time got away this month and I barely had time to sit down and blog. It's not that I didn't have anything to write about. Our crazy life continued on as usual, with the typical activities. Things like......

Two trips to the ER
Little Gym classes for my sweet girl
A 13th wedding anniversary
A trip to Monkey Joe's
A bowling night
Chocolate Chip cookie making
Wednesday evening Church/Team Kid
MOPS
Children's Choir
St. Patrick's Day festivities
A fishing trip to the base lake
Military Wives Small Group
A going away dinner for a MOPS friend
Mom's Night Out
A Pre-teen dance at the youth center for our older boys
baseball sign ups
And Many, Many, Many more things I can't even remember.

Maybe, I will be a better blogger in April........


2 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

I know exactly how you feel. Where in the heck did March go?
You guys had a busy one too!

erin said...

I cannot believe you have been gone an entire year! Boo for us.

Blog hit counter