I had a horrible headache this week that knocked me out for a few days.
Steve's parents came for a quick visit last weekend. We enjoyed visiting with them. They came to try and catch a few of the boys' ball games. Unfortunately, all three games were rained out. We ended up just hanging out around the house. Sadly, we didn't take a single picture all weekend long. They will have to come back soon for another visit and we will try to do something a little more exciting.
We are penny pinching b/c we have decided to take the family on a road trip this summer. We will be driving to Florida to visit a very special mouse. The kids are beyond excited. I hope that we will have a trip that the kids will remember forever. Steve and I feel that its important to make fun and happy memories for our kids. What better place to make those fun and happy memories than "The happiest place on earth", Walt Disney World.
My parents are coming for a quick visit tomorrow. They too want to catch a few ball games. I pray the rain will stay away.
Oh, just so you know CJ cleaned up nicely! I think he might have gotten the point that we don't play in the nasty marsh behind the houses across the street. I had to hose him off in the back yard. I had him take his clothes off in the garage, then I soon realized that I would have to hose him off in the buff. There were huge globs of mud under his clothes as well. It was nothing that a cold water hose couldn't remedy.
That's about it for now....Have yourself a fantastic weekend!!!!
2 comments:
Oooh... I like your penny-pinching reason! Can I go in your suitcase?
Oh the thought of Disney puts a tear in my eye! I LOVE DISNEY!! What a fun vacation for all of you!!
PS: Amy Wells and Chuck Knapp have WONDERFUL tips on the whole Disney experience if you want to pick their brains before you go!
Post a Comment