I had been looking for a playhouse for the kids for quite some time. After striking out at all the garage sales over the last few years I finally found one online for a very good price. So, I bought it!
Daddy had to put it together, only his busy work schedule made it hard to find free time to work on it. It sat in the box for a few weeks before he finally tackled it.
Steve got it all put together....the only problem was....
we weren't sure how he was going to get out of there.
Catie Beth took advantage of the situation and held her Daddy captive for a while. She made him play house with her. I think they both enjoyed it. Luckily, we didn't have to grease him up to get him out of there. It was a tight squeeze, but he did make it out.
Now it's Catie Beth's favorite outside toy....unless she finds a bug in it then she will not enter to save her life. LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment