My dear friend Lisa and her kids came for a visit. We had a ton of fun showing them around STL. We visited the Arch, the mall, and the City Museum. I think we accomplished the task of keeping all 7 of our children busy. We had one extra kid with us. Jack is one of Cody's good friends and a sweet neighbor's son. His mom happened to be in the hospital having a baby.
Here are a few pictures of our crew at the Arch.
That evening Steve lit a fire and we made some S'mores! Yum!!
City Museum
This slide was 10 stories high. I trekked up the entire winding stair case with Catie Beth attached to me only to find out at the top that I would have to send my 2 year old daughter down the slide by herself. Umm yeah, that wasn't gonna happen so with a sad face I asked the guy if I was going to have to go all the way down the same way I came up....I think the guy felt sorry for me b/c he told me the secret way to get to an elevator. Phew! I was thankful!
Caleb got to assist the magician in the magic show.
Caleb and Jonah literally climbing up the walls
Grace made a wish in the fountain
All of the displays are made to climb on, in, and around
Cody
Caleb and CJ playing
I laughed as we exited the museum...We were quite a sight with so many kids. It was a HUGE feat for us to leave without losing anyone. We had a great time....Any now our hearts are full of memories. Can't wait for them to come back for a visit. There is still so much to see and do in STL.
No comments:
Post a Comment