Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know, I know, I am playing catch up again!  For Thanksgiving we went on a trip to NEBRASKA!!!!  I was so excited to be "Home" with my family for Thanksgiving!  We did a lot of fun activities and succeeded at stuffing our faces with Way too much good food.  I didn't get very many pictures of Thanksgiving day.  I guess I had too much fun, having fun to take pictures.  

Catie Beth and her cousin Jared had a good time watching Toy story 3 together!  They were glued to the TV for quite a while.  

Steve and I got an early start on black Friday early and went to Walmart at 10:30pm.  We scored some great deals then headed over to Shadow Lake mall and scored a few more good deals at Aeropostle.  That's Caleb's new favorite store.  Then it was back to Mom and Dad's house to put sleeping beauty to bed.  Oh, I mean Steve to bed.  I on the other hand, slept on the couch for about two hours.  My mom got me up just in time so that we could hit Target at 4am.  We had a great time laughing at all those crazy people out in the middle of the night.  Some people really get "in" to black Friday!  They come as a team and "hit" the place up like a bank robbery!  We got our "few" good deals and moved on to a few more stores before we went back home for some rest.

At noon on Friday Steve and I hit the road and headed to Lincoln Nebraska to watch Nebraska beat Colorado.  Our tickets were a Christmas present from last year.  My parents bought season tickets from a friend and gave each of us kids two tickets to a game.  We had a great time despite the bitter cold day.

We had a great Thanksgiving and I am so very Thankful for all the blessings that God has bestowed upon us!  We are truly blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Blog hit counter