I had this NEED to have family pictures made before Steve leaves. The last time we had pictures taken of our entire family was about 6 months after Caitlyn came home. Since that time we have had a Celebrating Adoption photo session with a local photographer, but unfortunately Steve was away on a TDY during that session and the date couldn't be changed. So we had to settle and only have pictures made of the kids. So, you can see why I felt so strongly to have a family session. I contacted a friend of mine from MOPS/Church/Bible Study that had recently started her own photography business. She squeezed us in on short notice. Here are a few of our favorites!!
Okay so maybe there are more than just a few! I am so happy that we got some good family pics to look at while Steve is away!!














No comments:
Post a Comment