Well it is time to start blowing things up!!! LOL!!! We put miss Catie Beth down for a nap this afternoon and Daddy and the boys went outside to shoot off some fireworks. The boys have been saving up cups and pop cans for a few days now in hopes that they would get the opportunity to blow them up. I think Daddy was more excited than the boys!! I am not sure how tonight will go b/c little miss doesn't really dig the noise. Poor Baby!!!! She has really been through a lot in the last two weeks and the noise has not helped in the matter. If I thought it would help I would have told the boys to forget about shooting off fireworks this year.....but all the neighbors are doing it too so they might as well join in and I will keep Catie as busy as possible.
Catie is still sad and has been a little on the cranky side...Okay a Lot on the cranky side. Like I have said before it has only been two weeks since her entire world has changed. But to add to her misery she is cutting a tooth. So she really doesn't feel that well either.
We have asked ALL our families to give us a few more weeks before we start up visits....in the hopes that Catie will have a little more time to adjust. I know this is very hard on family as they all want to meet our princess ASAP. We promise once she is ready we will schedule those much needed visits.
Now off to join my boys for a bit of blow~up~fun before little miss wakes up. I will post some pictures in a little while. Have a very Happy and SAFE 4th of July!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment