Friday, August 29, 2008
The Start of a new blog....
I have been blogging for a little while now at ourheartinseoul. That blog was started with the intention of keeping our close family and friends informed on how the adoption process was going for our daughter and to share our journey to her birth country. Now that our daughter is home I thought I would start a new family blog. I have imported the old blog into the new blog. Now we have many of the same posts in both blogs. I will only be blogging about adoption related topics on the old blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy for your family. I miss living there by you guys. I can't believe how BIG and grown up CJ looks. He's not that little boy that always wanted to run across the street and come over & play. You all have come along way, & remember when you move you always have those friends to go back to. That's one thing that has kept my kids going. Best of luck to you all & please let us know where your moving to. I hope that little girl realizes someday how lucky she is to have big brothers like that. E-mail me sometime. kersgieterof3@sbcglobal.net Take care!!
Love~ Missy Kersgieter
Love the new blog! Very cute... so you! :-) Hope your weekend is great.
Post a Comment