Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Night....

We are starting a new tradition in our family.  Well I guess it is not totally new to us.  We used to do family nights quite a bit when we first moved here to Kansas and didn't know anyone yet.  On our old family nights we ate pizza and played games.  We always had a good time but the boys were ready to start something new so we will now have themed family nights.  (I totally blog lifted this idea off of another blog that I read.....But why not....I am sure the other blogger won't mind....right?)  The kids will be in on the planning so we will have to see how this works out.   We have been trying to build a stronger family before the BIG move so here we go.......

Pajama Night 

For dinner we made apple cinnamon pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and bacon.  For dessert we ate Krispy Kreme doughnuts.  We all wore our PJ's and after dinner we all curled up in blankets and watched a movie.  

Catie likes....Oh I mean LOVES chocolate chip pancakes!!!!!!
Getting ready for our movie.

We had so much fun!!!  Everyone is excited to do another family night soon.  We would like to do a family night every Friday night but we will have to see how it goes.  

No comments:

Blog hit counter