I simply don't have time to feel bad today. I need to get caught back up on laundry. After two days with no water my laundry is starting to pile up. I have many other regular chores to get done as well. I also need to get items ready for a consignment sale. aaaAAAAHHHHH!! Pain!! Pain!! Go Away!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Under the weather...
I went to bed last night with a headache and woke up this morning with a migraine. My head hurts so bad I can barely see strait. Even my eyeballs hurt. My ears, neck, and spine also hurt. This just bites!! It was all I could do to get the boys ready for school this morning. I am not even sure what they looked like this morning. I am pretty sure none of their clothes matched. Oh well, they are boys and could care less about appearances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment