Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Funny!!

I was so busy over the Christmas season that I really didn't have time to blog.  I had all the kids home from school for two weeks.  Steve was home quite a bit too.  I was going crazy trying to keep the house perfect (just in case we had a showing).   Then we went out of town the weekend after Christmas and didn't have Internet access.  Is that enough excuses?  

Anyway, back to the Funny.  On Christmas morning our house was a flurry of activity at 5:30 am.   They boys were so excited that Santa had come.  Santa brought Caleb a motor scooter and an Air Hog Helicopter.  He brought both Cody and Camden Nintendo DS's and Air Hog Helicopters.  He brought Caitlyn a sweet Little Tykes Grow with Me kitchen.  Soooo cute!!

So after the *AWE* moment was over and the boys were checking out their loot, Cody declares that Santa really was here.  He could smell the peppermint on Caleb's new motor scooter.  So all the boys had to go over to the scooter and take a whiff.  Yep, that's right folks.....Santa smells like peppermint...Just ask Cody.   

No comments:

Blog hit counter