Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hunger!!!!

I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I, like millions of Americans am on a diet.  I have decided that I am done being fat.  I can't fit into any of my clothes and I refuse to buy a larger size.  

When we move we don't want first impressions of us to be tainted by our fluffiness.  Vain, I know.....but lets be real here for a minute, it is the truth.  So, Steve and I are on a diet.  But, Dang it I am hungry all the time.  It is killing me!!!!  It will be worth it though RIGHT????  Who else is on a diet?  Don't be shy, tell us how you are doing.  Maybe, we can help each other out.  

2 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Welcome to the fat, oh I mean fit, club!

I think exercise has been the key for me and I try not to eat anything after 6:00 pm

Chocolate is my weakness!

Good luck! You guys look great to me!

Never a dull moment said...

You are full of it sister friend!! nither one of you is fat. If you don't have a Wii go get one and then get the Wii fit. Love it!! Riding horses is helping me too. Go find a horse. HA! I am working muscles I never knew I had.
Love you guys

Blog hit counter