In church yesterday I was touched. I know that God has our best interests in mind. I do believe He will sell this house. After all he provides the money and the job to allow us to live in this house. So really it isn't even our house it is HIS. I was renewed and ready to start the week preparing for the buyers. After all, we need to prepare our fields for the rain. The wise man will get ready for the rain while a foolish man will sit around a complain that it hasn't rained yet. When the rain falls the wise man will be ready and the foolish man will have to scramble to get things done...in the rain. (I know this is a bad summery of the parable but you get the point right?)
I got up this morning and decided I would get the house as clean as possible and work on other little things I have been putting off. (Like wiping out the cabinet shelves.) I got the boys off to school, came back home and put Catie in her high chair to eat breakfast and decided to vacuum while she was contained.(she loves to Help vacuum...well really she likes to pull the cord behind me or stand in front of the vacuum and let me pretend to suck up her toes and giggle) Anyway, I got the vacuum out and set up. I went to turn it on and the switch is broken. It will start if I hold the button down but as soon as I let go it shuts off. So what did I do? Well, first I prayed that God would fix it. Then when that didn't work, I called my husband. After all this is an emergency right? He laughed at me and told me to tape the switch down and he would try to fix it tonight. AAAARRRRGGGGGGGG Satan.....Leave me alone!!!!!! I just want to prepare my fields in PEACE!!!!!!
I will tape down the silly button. Insert rolling eyes here.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment