Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mom, I love you so much!


That's my boy!!!  What a sweetheart!!!!  He came in for lunch today and brought me a beautiful flower.  He said, "Mom, I love you so much!  I wanted to bring you some pretty flowers!"  Yep, that's right folks, a beautiful weed flower the roots and all!!

Lisa, I always knew your Caleb and Camden were just alike!!  Weren't we just talking about this yesterday?  

3 comments:

Kristen said...

you are so funny! i just took a picture of some weeks in a vase that sadie picked for me last week... i thought the kind gesture was also blog worthy... you'll be seeing my beautiful arrangement very soon! :)

Lisa said...

Yes, I actually get to tease Kristen about something! Do you mean weeds Kristen?LOL,LOL
Now to that adorable picture. Are boys may be little stinker's at times but they sure LOVE their Mommies!!

Unknown said...

This is soo funny!!! He looks bigger!!

Miss you guys!

Blog hit counter