Please O' Please God sell our house really soon!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
The moving Blues.
I think the moving blues have finally arrived. This is the point in every move when the excitement has worn off and everyone is settling in a routine....everyone, except mom. The boys are enjoying school, Steve is loving his new job, and Catie is....well just Catie. I have her in a routine of play and naps....but, That doesn't leave much time for me to get out and do much. Since our house is still not sold....we are paying for Two houses right now and money is TIGHT. So tight in fact that I can't even get a little retail therapy in. It always helps a woman feel better to set up a new house with new curtains and decor. But I can't even do that right now. So, like I said the moving blues are here. I hope they don't last long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, Christa, that is so hard! I'm praying for you during this transition, and I'm praying your house sells soon. By the way, MOPs and Bunco are not the same without you!!!!
Hey sister!! I tried to call ya today! I'm so sorry you're having a rough time right now. I can only imagine!! I need to come visit you soon!! What is your address by the way? Can you send it to me?
Miss you!! Hugs to you all!
Love ya,
Heather
Stinkin'! Moving is so hard! I hope the house is sold quickly and you get connected with some local mommas!
Post a Comment