Monday, April 27, 2009

Pork chop mishap....

Steve spent all day Saturday marinating his famous pork chops.  He spent a good deal of time getting the coals ready to grill with.  Then he carefully put the Chops on the fire and began grilling.  They were just about done....so my man stepped inside to help me set the table.   

Then.....crash....a loud noise arose from the back yard.   Steve ran out to find this........


and this........

Lets just say, Steve was not a happy man and Doogie the Dog was in BIG trouble.  

McDonald's...here we come.  

Oh well, I guess we weren't supposed to eat pork chops..........

6 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

The dog probably really appreciated all of Steve's work on those pork chops...oh my goodness!

That is the BEST picture of a dog I have seen. You should enter that in a photo contest.

Anonymous said...

OH NO!! Wouldn't it figure!! Great pic of Doogie! :) Hope McD's was just as enjoyable! :)
Randa

Jaime G. said...

love the dog picture!!!! he looks so happy that he got a lick or two of pork chops!

Nellie said...

That is a hysterical story!! Your dog was one happy canine!

Lisa said...

Steve is such a good man. I think this would of put Ernie over the edge with that dog if you know what I mean. LOL

Anonymous said...

That is just tooooooo funny! You must enter that pic in a photo contest!

Diane

Blog hit counter