Military children are moved all over the world every couple of years and spend months on end with a parent (in some cases both parents) deployed. All this, by no choice of their own. Military Kids are the little heroes that are often forgotten.
So go hug a military kid today!!! :o)
Here is a Video put together by Go Fish in honor of all military children.
***edited to add~ April is the MONTH of the military child. I thought it was only a week but, when I googled "week of the military child" there were several articles about it being an entire month.
All the kids at the school here on base are being honored each day by a different branch of the military. Monday was the Army, Tuesday was the Navy, Wednesday will be the Marines, Thursday will be the Coast Guard, and Friday will be the Air Force. So fun!! This is another reason I am thankful that God planted us on base again.
2 comments:
hm. had no idea.
I wished they had this when I was growing up! gees.
Hugs to ALL of you!
Post a Comment