Sunday, May 17, 2009

Explanation...

I just read over that last post and realized that I have a tendency to be overly dramatic.  No, we are not falling apart or having any big troubles at the very moment.  I just realized that I have been spending large amounts of time on the computer instead of investing that time in my kiddos.  Much like I did while waiting for Catie Beth to come home.  

 Summer is quickly approaching and I realized that I need to reach a balance in my time management.  So, the best way to teach myself this, is to step away from the Internet for a spell.  I know that I can't stay away forever.  As I sit here today I am mulling some future posts over in my mind. 

But,  we really would covet some prayer.  Steve has several trips coming up in the near future.  I am still having a hard time acclimating myself to our new home.  Our house in KS is still on the market and it is getting harder to make ends meet every month.  Yadda, Yadda, Yadda,  You get the picture.  Life is stressful!!  I find myself praying for Peace again.  I want peace like a river, I want peace like a river, I want peace like a river in my soul.  Do you hear the music?  :o)   

Soon I will be singing the song as written....I've GOT peace like a river.

2 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Hang in there.. you should know better than anyone else that God has a plan for you. You are in His hands.

Regarding the internet break...I think it is a good idea and I too will be spending less time on it (hopefully :) ) as summer is very near.

Kristine

oh...check out the song on the bottom of my blog called River God by N. Nordeman...really good. It may speak to you right now.

erin said...

Oh my sweet friend, no apologies necessary. You and your husband are in my prayers every single day as you work to sell your house and build your life in your new town.

Miss you, lady!

Blog hit counter