Thursday, May 7, 2009

Show us Where You Live...Living room edition



We are a military family living on a military base.  This Friday I will be giving you a tour of  my living room and family room.  Both rooms still need a little work...but we have to wait until our house in KS sells before I can buy things like curtains and extra decor.



This shot was taken from the Living room looking toward the front door.


This is the family room.
My favorite chair...I spend most of my "down time" here.
This is our family room sofa.  I have recently found a very large Beautiful mirror that I would like to purchase for the empty wall.  But, like I mentioned before we have to wait on God's timing for our KS house to sell before we can buy anything new.  The door at the right leads to our Mud/laundry room.
So blogettes, thank you for stopping by and checking out my humble little corner of the world.  Don't forget to click on the button (the cartoon picture of the house) at the top of this post and check out all the other homes on the home tour.  

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids are precious!

Chelsa said...

your chair looks really comfy! i like all the natural light that comes in!

Jaime G. said...

that is one of my first peeks into military housing at scott. (at nellis, our house was cinder blocks, so your house looks lovely)

Watts Family said...

What a warm and welcoming home! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Many Blessings,

Amanda

Unknown said...

Love the new house so far!!! looking forward to seeing more!

Hope the graduation is great!

Love ya,
Heather

 The Morris Family said...

So clean and orderly!!
Happy Mother's day!!
Cindy

Unknown said...

The star is just gorgeous, what a present!

Blog hit counter