But, hey I am enjoying this streak of luck that we seem to be having.
Over the weekend I ordered some new hair bows for Little Miss Priss (or LMP for short, that is what Steve is calling her these days). Anyway, I ordered these adorable bows from the same sweet lady that I usually order from. She has an Etsy shop called littlelesiw .....check it out....or check out her blog !! I *met* her on my the adoption forum while waiting for LMP to come home.
Aren't they CUTE!?! So, if you spend $30 you get this cute hair bow free!!
This is where the fun began for me. I already felt like a winner with these great deals. But, in addition to the great purchase, I was entered into a prize drawing and I won these.....
*these photos were from the Little lesiw etsy shop and blog.
WAHOO!!!!! Do you think LMP is all set now? Her hair will be accessorized for a long time to come. I can't wait for them to arrive.But, that is only the beginning!! This morning when I got up I opened our regular box of Cheerios....to find it empty. I will be honest, I was annoyed b/c the boys ate the entire box in less than four days and I really needed to grab something quick for LMP b/c we were headed out to the gym.
In my hurried state I took the plastic bag out the box in the hopes that there might be a few stray Cheerios in the bottom. Score! There were a few, but there was also a little silver packet in the bottom of that box. I opened it up thinking I would find a baseball card or some other lame cereal box toy. But, to my surprise it was a $5 discover card. WAHOO again!!!!
If I played the lotto, I would be out buying a ticket today.
So, there you have it!! I am a winner!!!! :o)





3 comments:
That is AWESOME!! Good for you for opening the bag...I'd have pitched it before looking!! Great buys on the bows too!! LMP is set! :)
Adorable score!!
So cute! I will have to check those out on Etsy.
So fun to win something!!!!
Kristine
Post a Comment