Sunday, March 9, 2008
I want my baby and I want her now!!!
Okay I know that we still have quite a bit of waiting to do…….but I am at a low point in my waiting journey. We have had our referral for over six weeks now and we still have no word on Caitlyn’s Visa Approval on the US side or her Emigration permit on the Korean side. We need both of these documents to proceed with her adoption. Reality has finally set in and I am anxious to bring her home. This has also added to my frustration. I had claimed her with my brain at the time we accepted her referral but this last week I have finally allowed my heart to claim her. She is mine in every since of the word and I want her to come home. I am absolutely smitten with her and I want to be the one to take care of her. I want to feed her and give her a bath. I want to be the one to rock her to sleep every night. I am thankful that she is in a wonderful foster home and has a fantastic foster mother that takes very good care of her, but I am jealous. She is calling another woman Omma (mom in Korea). She has no clue of the plans that have been made for her half a world away. She has no clue that she has a forever family that already loves her and is anxious to meet her. This is why the title says it all. I want my baby and I want her now!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment