Monday, March 17, 2008
The start of another week.
We have now hit one month and three weeks since we received our referral. I am praying for a lot of movement in our process this week. Today our baby girl turned seven months old and should be having a Well Baby Check this week. I pray that she is doing well and that they will take a picture of her, (for us) at her appointment. I am also praying that we will get our I600 approval this week. That has been a process that has taken on a life of its own, but last week we were told it could be any day now. We are also praying that we will be submitted in the next week or so for the baby’s Emigration permit. Yes! We have many prayer requests this week but we know first hand that God can and will answer our prayers. We are ready to bring home our little girl. Last time I said this on my blog it ended up being a wonderful week so……….Here is to a GREAT week!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment