During the beginning of our wait (the second time around) God gave me two Bible verses that have been a lifeline for me. I would like to share them with you. The first one has really helped me to heal from our loss and move on. We may never know why we have gone through the struggles that we have but I am confident that we were meant to go through them to get to the place we are now.
Isaiah 43:18-19
18~Forget the former things do not dwell on the past.
19~See I am doing a new Thing!
Now it springs up: do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland."
Just when I thought there was little hope...God renewed my wavering Hope, gave me Peace, and showed me that he was already making a way for the little girl that IS meant to be ours.
This is the other verse...
Psalm 27:13-14
13~I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the Living.
14~Wait for the Lord:
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
So all those days that I complain that the wait is really getting to me God was/is whispering these verses in my heart. Some days I listen and am just fine with the knowledge that God is in control and other days I am a wreck worrying about things that I have no control over. So I guess my point is that even when I waver and lose hope God is always right there encouraging me to keep walking and trust that he has everything under control!!
One last thing before I go to sleep...today in the mail we received the "Hard Copy" of our I600 approval along with our daughter's legal documents. This is a good thing!! We only received one copy of her legals and we had to file these with her I600. I really wanted them back and we got them. :o) Now if we could just get those updated pictures that we prayed for....Hmmm I wonder if they will come tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment