Friday, April 4, 2008

10 silly things you might not know about Steve...

Maybe I should let him share about me...No Way!!

1.  Steve likes Blue Cheese~~~~yuck!

2.  Steve is the biggest GOOF I know!  No really, don't let his serious side fool you!~~~~this is one of the things I love about him!

3.  Steve chews his fingernails~~~~drives me crazy!

4.  Steve loves to fish~~~~but he hardly ever catches anything.  

5.  Steve can cook!~~~~very well I might add! 

6.  Steve is very afraid of heights~~~~hence the reason we never have Christmas lights!

7.  Steve has spent at least 2 years and 3 months of the last 11 years (length of our marriage) away either TDY, deployed, or training~~~~he hates being away from the family :o( and is currently gone for training.  

8.  Steve has always wanted to be a missionary with MAF (mission aviation fellowship)~~~~for as long as I have known him!~~~~It is I that comes up with all the excuses why we can't.

9.  Steve occasionally colors my hair for me~~~~It has been a while.    

10.  Steve picked out the (pink/with daisy's) car seat for Caitlyn~~~~I liked it, but was good with a plain black one. 

Hee Hee.....I am soooo gonna be in trouble when he sees this! lol 

No comments:

Blog hit counter