Friday, April 25, 2008
No News....
Well it has been over a week now with no new information. We are starting to get anxious. I say WE because Steve and I are both now feeling it. I have been a mess off and on during this entire process but Steve has been my ROCK. He keeps a level head and keeps me in check. When I get down he encourages me. But at this point we are both struggling to keep the balance that we once had. We catch each other staring at Catie Beth's picture and wondering if this is ever really going to happen. Today it has been exactly Three months since we received Catie's Referral. We are still expecting to hear about her EP(emigration permit) at any time. Our agency thought that they would have a list of babies that have their permits approved by the end of this week. But still no word as of yet....I will post when I know something. Please keep praying for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment