Okay~~~So I am warning you now that this post contains photos with GRAPHIC material!!!! If you have a weak stomach you might want to skip this post!!!!!
The boys were soooo happy yesterday morning....They came and showed me the first frog of the spring(that's what they called it). The newness apparently wore off quickly because it turned into a game of let's scare the cute little neighbor girl with our new toad.
This is the story that I finally got out of the boys last night........Cody......it's always Cody....was playing with the new toad and realized that the neighbor girl did not share his enthusiasm over the amphibian. So in an attempt to scare the poor girl he tried to toss the toad gently to her....yeah right, like I believe that...anyway he tossed it a little too far and it went flying into the road......within seconds a very fast moving car ran over it. This is the point that I realized something was up in the front yard....I hear screaming like you wouldn't believe. The neighbor girl and my poor CJ were mortified!!! As I calmed them down and let them know that everything was going to be Okay and that the froggy is now in a better place.....Cody blurts out.....But MOM.....I didn't mean too.....
I guess boys will be boys!!! All I could do was smile and take a picture!!! Oh my Crazy life!! God must have known what he was doing when he blessed me with three boys....I just wish he would have filled me in on it. I now fear that Caitlyn will not have a chance....Pray that she does not grow up a Tom-Boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment