1. Rest~I had insomnia last night and I think I got maybe 2 hours of sleep. But, I have nothing pressing today so I can spend the day resting. (between loads of laundry)
2. I have clothes to wash.
3. CJ is snuggled up next to me. He is still sick but he is bringing me much comfort and a sense of being needed. (this helps take my focus off of myself and think about CJ's needs)
4. Jenelle~You sent me a touching e-mail with much needed encouragement. That is a blessing.
5. Baseball~this should keep us busy over the next 6-8 weeks. All three boys are playing in three different leagues.
6. Chocolate~Hmmmm need I say more?
7. Steve came home last night. He worked late and didn't get home until after 9 pm. But he is here in the States and not deployed.
8. A good book~I have been reading a really good book about the Oregon Trail and the struggles that the pioneers suffered.
9. My MAC~We got a MacBook several months ago, and I just love it.
10. Strength~God will give the strength that I need for anything that he asks of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment