Monday, May 5, 2008

WE HAVE EP!!!!!!!!!!Or NOT :o(

In tears here!!!!  Just wanted to let you know that we just found out that Catie has emigration permission!!!!!  It is officially any day now!!!!!  Our EP was approved on April 29th.  If you look back a couple posts (the one titled PEACE) I was just getting over my fit on 4/29 and gave it all up to God.  He heard my cry and came through again!!!!  I better get off this computer and get ready for a trip to KOREA!!!!!!!

I guess I should add a little explanation of the events of the past week.  

On Monday 4/28 we were told that Catie didn't make the list for April and we would have to wait until the May list came out to see if she was on it.  There was no way to know if she made the May list.

On 4/29 Tuesday morning God gave me complete PEACE that everything was in his hands and I had to TRUST HIM.

On Tuesday 4/29 Catie received emigration permission.  We had no idea this was going on.

On Wednesday I found out from a friend that the next list (the May list) was submitted on 4/29 and she just happened to call on the right day and found out that they were on the list.  So the anxious nosey person that I am was dying to find out if we were on that list.  But I waited. 

On Friday 5/2  Steve called and was told that we got EP approval on 4/29.  I really thought this was a mistake b/c my friend had only been submitted on that day.  So I went through the weekend happy that at least I knew I was on that next list.  

Today,  I woke up just knowing it was going to be a good day.  I have this very strange calm feeling that it may just be this week.  Well this afternoon we got an e-mail saying that our EP was approved on 4/29.  There was no big list that I know of.  Many other people are waiting and haven't heard any news about their EP.  Hmmmmm  God's Handiwork?  YES I BELIEVE SOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point Catie is being issued her passport and her travel certificate as well as her Visa Approval.  These things can happen in as soon as 10 days.  We have already been waiting without knowing for 7 days so do the math.  We could have a travel call by the end of the week. But just to be on the safe side I am planning on it taking a few more weeks.  On the other hand I am getting ready!!!  :o)


No comments:

Blog hit counter