Friday, May 8, 2009

Graduation

My baby sister graduated from college today.  I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished.  Cassie has always been a HUGE blessing in my life.  I am thankful that I had the opportunity to attend this special event with her.     

This picture is of my sister Cassie, me and my daughter Catie Beth.  My sister and my daughter have started to form a beautiful bond that I hope continues to grow.  They are both Korean adoptees and my hope is that Cassie will be someone that Catie Beth can talk to as she grows up, besides me, of course.  


When I was a child my parents adopted my little sister.  As we grew up together I always hoped that one day God would allow me to have a daughter just as beautiful and wonderful as my sister is.  God provided, and now my husband and I are so blessed with our Catie Beth.

Congratulations Cassie, We love you!!!!

1 comment:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Wow! What a special time for you all. Your sister is just glowing! She looks so pretty...as do you all....memories to be cherished.

Happy Mother's Day Girl!

Kristine

Blog hit counter