Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What was I thinking?

Last night I begged for ice cream....Steve obliged and bought me some.  When we got home I put it away. After rushing around getting the kids ready for bed, I forgot about it.

This morning while getting breakfast ready for the kids...This is what I found....
Yep, thats right, in the refrigerator right next to the apple juice and the guacamole.  It was ruined...completely melted.  Sad thing, is that I have been doing a lot of these sort of things lately.  Leaving the hamburger meat in the microwave to thaw.....for two days.  

I am a mess I tell you!

Make me feel better and tell us a silly absent minded thing you have done lately. 

3 comments:

Jaime G. said...

i do stuff like that all the time. but i usually only lose a pint. but man! what a loss... butter pecan!
the other night, i left the freezer door open... and didn't realize it until returning home from work the next day. ice cream, popsicles, chicken, burger meat... all gone.
and i keep forgetting to buy milk for jax, so i have to keep driving thru mcdonalds to get little bottles of it.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

its for the best Christa..

Unknown said...

Here is one...

I've been sick right? So I'm exhausted and e-mailing Kristine from my phone apologizing for missing her shower... all while visiting face to face with a friend about a funeral and I type.. "Kristine... I'm sorry I couldn't make the funeral." She wrote back, "funeral?" IDIOT! :-)

SORRY KRISTINE!

Heather

Blog hit counter